ICT Support for Schools
Can schools opt out of Local Authority support?
Yes, and often you’ll still benefit from any free software offered by the authority.
For example if the authority offers anti virus software then you should get this free of charge.
All our technicians are CRB checked and have a minimum of three years experience working in IT Support for Schools.
What our service covers
You can benefit from a full IT Support for Schools package including:
- Server support
- Classroom PC support
- ICT Suite Management
- Pupil & Teacher Laptop support
- Interactive Whiteboard maintenance & support
- Data Projector maintenance & support
- Network cabling
What’s different about the service you get from us?
- Equipment inventories / Asset registers
- Scrapping of old IT equipment
- Solution orientated support
Call us today to learn more about our IT Support for Schools package